Hello I’m Ellena!
Here is a snapshot of my life:
I’m a mum to my beautiful baby girl, Ava who happens to light up my world and is the reason WHY I do all that I do to create a life of love, joy, vitality and freedom so I can show her of what is possible in life as a woman by being the example. We currently choose to call Brisbane, Australia home and I am on a mission to help as many women and families as possible become healthier, happier and wealthier through an essential oil lifestyle.
I believe we all deserve to thrive in all areas of our lives and especially as women, it’s time we step up and rise above our limiting stories, beliefs, unworthiness and step up to our divine birth right of Joy, Vitality, Connection, Abundance, Wellness, Love, and FREEDOM!
I fell into this path and haven’t looked back. I love empowering people’s lives with natural, 100% pure, safe and effective natural solutions for their health, personal and home care needs. I also absolutely love to empower, mentor, collaborate and inspire women to become financially empowered and FREE!
The time is now ladies, it’s our time to step up and into our full feminine power. It’s time that we invite more ease and grace into our lives and let go of the generational hardship our mothers and grandmothers have endured. It’s time to leave a lasting legacy of Health, Happiness and Abundance for our children and the generations to come.
So reach out, connect with me at one of my events and on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
Other fun facts about me:
* I studied Law & Psychology at Uni (yes for 5 whole years!)
* I lived in Manitoba, Canada for 6 months on a Student Exchange (my very first trip overseas!)
* I went traveling to Europe with a one way ticket after graduating from uni (best decision ever!)
* After backpacking through Europe, I then moved to Africa (Second best decision I ever made)
* I lived in Arusha, Tanzania, where I volunteered at The School of St Jude (some of the best times of my life!)
* I returned home lost, confused and broke (as you do)
* I then moved to Byron Bay and started studying Life Coaching (as you do, right?)
* I then met my love at Life Coaching Training, moved cities for one another and had our beautiful baby girl together
* I love yoga, traveling, deep conversations, nature, the beach, nourishing food, essential oils (obviously), Oprah, Beyonce and my Mum.
* In 2016, at 29 I started my dream business and have been healthier and happier ever since.
If someone had told me that I’d have an essential oils business and that I worked in direct sales and multi-level marketing I would have laughed and not even known what MLM/Network Marketing even was nor how it even worked!
If someone told me this was one of the best things that would ever happen to me, I honestly wouldn’t have believed them.
But thats the fun part of life…getting lost to find our way home to ourselves and ultimately to love.