Day 5 of Leaning into your Value.
Your energy is your greatest asset.
Have you done life hard for long enough? Struggled and ‘worked so hard’ your wondering when all the money, love, slimmer body, dream job or travel dreams are all going to arrive in your lap?
Try this on…fancy ENJOYING the journey, embodying (energy in motion in the body) feeling as outstanding as possible each and every single day and you will allow things to come to you and you will be a vehicle to RECIEVE all that goodness you desire and that you deserve.
1. What your focus on (pos or neg) will become your reality to the exclusion of everything else. Where your attention goes, energy flows.
2. You don’t get what you want, you get what you are. We are all human beings, not human doers…being is energy, therefore if you are not aligned mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically and psychologically with that which you desire it will not happen. We need to let go of some of the ‘old’ to allow for the ‘new’.
3. Fill up your inner love tank and feel your best; when you value yourself the world will also rise up and reflect that back to you.
4. Drive your bus. Take full responsibility, weed out that inner garden and outer garden and plant new seedlings while you also enjoy and cultivate the harvest that is already in your life. If your partner, friend, parent, child or another person is in the drivers seat of your life, chances are you aren’t achieving the results you want because you are not ‘owning’ it and driving your life in the direction you truly desire.
5. Gratitude brings about more to be grateful for in your life while also busting through the fears that block us from achieving our desires.
Lean in gorgeous, focus on that which you want, value yourself, ‘be’ the example of that which you desire, drive your own life and cultivate an attitude and practice of gratitude and appreciation for all that has been, all that is and all that is yet to be.
Remember: your energy (psychology & physiology) is your greatest asset. ‘Be’ your best and you’ll attract the rest.